Urban Artist Market Online Return Policy
A return is described as the action of returning the purchased item for ANY reason of dissatisfaction. The Urban Artist Market site policy requires a 30-day period from date of purchase for such a return and is the minimum policy enforced through the terms of the Urban Artist Market Online. After that date, the vendor has the option to deny a return. If you, the vendor, choose to extend your return policy it should be noted on the Store Policies page in your gallery.
The Urban Artist Market follows these procedures with a return:
- The original quoted price of the item will be refunded in full to the buyer for any reason within 30- days of purchase via the merchant account.
- The initial shipping fee is non-refundable and the buyer will be responsible for paying the return shipping.
- The vendor will not be refunded the cost of the listing fee for the product. However, they will be able to reactivate the listing after the return is received free of cost.
- Urban Artist Market will fully refund the appropriate value fee relating to the vendor membership level.
The Urban Artist Market provides estimated shipping services through the United States Postal Service. Some vendors may provide alternate shipping methods. In that case, they are required to outline their shipping methods on the Store Policies page in your gallery.
Vendors must follow the following procedures:
- Provide an accurate “shipping from” address and have it clearly displayed on package.
- Specify your shipping costs and processing times in their listings. Ship items promptly after they are sold. Prompt shipping means that vendors ship each item within 10 days of purchase, unless otherwise specified on their Store Policies page.
- Before vendors update their processing time for a specific order, they must first obtain their buyer’s consent. Comply with all local and international shipping and customs regulations.
- Ship to the address listed on the order.
- Charge an appropriate amount for shipping. US sellers can use calculated shipping to have shipping costs calculated automatically. Vendors are not permitted to add handling fees to their shipping estimate.
- It is strongly encouraged for Vendors to insure their shipping for the minimum value of the product and transaction.
- In the unlikely event an order does not arrive, vendors should be prepared to provide valid proof of shipping. Valid proof of shipping must show that the item actually was shipped and that it was sent to the address provided. If a buyer does not receive their order, they may file a refund against your shop.
- The Urban Artist Market is not liable for any items lost in transit.
Your Vendor’s Account with Urban Artist Market
You’ll need to create a Vendors account with Urban Artist Market to use our Services and open a gallery. Here are a few rules about accounts:
- You must be 18 years or older to use our Services. Minors under 18 and at least 13 years of age are only permitted to use our Services through an account owned by a parent or legal guardian with their appropriate permission and under their direct supervision. Children under 13 years are not permitted to use Urban Artist Market or the Services.
- Provide accurate information about yourself. It’s prohibited to use false information or impersonate another person or company through your account. If you decide to not have your full name serve as the name associated with your account, you may not use language that is offensive, vulgar, infringes someone’s intellectual property rights, or otherwise violates the Terms.
- You’re solely responsible for any activity on your account. If you’re sharing an account with other people, then the person whose financial information is on the account will ultimately be responsible for all activity. If you’re registering as a business entity, you personally guarantee that you have the authority to agree to the Terms on behalf of the business. Also, your accounts are not transferable.
- Safeguard your password. You’re solely responsible for any activity on your account, so it’s important to keep your account password secure.
- These Terms don’t create any agency, partnership, joint venture, employment, or franchisee relationship between you and the Urban Artist Market.
Photos of your artistic creations and copy is considered Content.
- Content that you post using our Services is your content. We don’t make any claim to it, which includes anything you post using our Services (like shop names, profile pictures, listing photos, listing descriptions, reviews, comments, videos, usernames, etc.).
- You understand that you are solely responsible for Your Content. You represent that you have all necessary rights to Your Content and that you’re not infringing or violating any third party’s rights by posting it.
- By posting Your Content through our Services, you grant Urban Artist Market a license to use it. We don’t claim any ownership to Your Content, but we have your permission to use it to help market our company. For example, you acknowledge and agree Urban Artist Market may offer vendor promotions on the Site, from time to time, that may relate to your listings.
- By posting Your Content, you grant Urban Artist Market a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, irrevocable, sub-licensable, perpetual license to use, display, edit, modify, reproduce, distribute, store, and prepare derivative works of Your Content for promotional purposes. For example: if you upload a photo or video of a listing on your Urban Artist Market shop, we have permission to display it to buyers through paid for advertising on social media accounts, emails, flyers, blogs and promotional materials seeking to drive website visitation and sales.
- Inappropriate, False, or Misleading Content. This should be common sense, but there are certain types of content we don’t want posted on Urban Artist Market’s Services (for legal reasons or otherwise). You agree that you will not post any content that is abusive, threatening, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, or otherwise offensive or in violation. You also agree not to post any content that is false and misleading or uses the Services in a manner that is fraudulent or deceptive.
Vendors Use of Our Services
License to Use Our Services. We grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, and revocable license to use our Services—subject to the Terms and the following restrictions in particular:
- You agree that you will not violate any laws in connection with your use of the Services. This includes any local, state, federal, and international laws that may apply to you. For example, it’s your responsibility to obtain any permits or licenses that your shop requires; you may not sell anything that violates any laws and you may not engage in fraud (including false claims or infringement notices), theft, anti-competitive conduct, threatening conduct, or any other unlawful acts or crimes against Urban Artist Market, another Urban Artist Market user, or a third party.
- You are responsible for paying all fees that you owe to Urban Artist Market. You are also solely responsible for collecting and/or paying any applicable taxes for any sales you make through our Services. In addition, Urban Artist Market will calculate, collect, and remit sales tax where applicable.
- Vendor agrees not to crawl, scrape, or spider any page of the Services or to reverse engineer or attempt to obtain the source code of the Services.
- Vendor agrees not to interfere with or try to disrupt our Services, for example by distributing a virus or other harmful computer code.
- Follow our trademark policy. The name “Urban Artist Market” and the other Urban Artist Market marks, phrases, logos, and designs that we use in connection with our Services are trademarks of Urban Artist Market in the US.
- Open communication. From time to time, Urban Artist Market will communicate with you electronically. You agree to receive such mailings instead of paper copies and that your electronic agreement is the same as your signature on paper.
- Termination by Vendor.
- Vendors may terminate their account with Urban Artist Market at any time from their account settings but the financial commitment remains throughout the term of the service year. Terminating your account will not affect the availability of some of Your Content that you posted through the Services prior to termination.
- Termination By Urban Artist Market.
- We may terminate or suspend your account (and any accounts Urban Artist Market determines are related to your account) and your access to the Services should we have reason to believe you, your Content, or your use of the Services violate our Terms. If we do so, it’s important to understand that you don’t have a contractual or legal right to continue to use our Services, for example, to sell or buy on our websites or mobile apps. Generally, Urban Artist Market will notify you that your account has been terminated or suspended, unless you’ve repeatedly violated our Terms or we have legal or regulatory reasons preventing us from notifying you.
- If you or Urban Artist Market terminates your account, you may lose any information associated with your account, including Your Content.
- Urban Artist Market reserves the right to change, suspend, or discontinue any of the Services at any time, for any reason, including those laid out in Urban Artist Market’s policies under these Terms. We will not be liable to you for the effect that any changes to the Services may have on you, including your income or your ability to generate revenue through the Services.
We hope this never happens, but if Urban Artist Market gets sued because of something that you did, you agree to defend and indemnify us. That means you’ll defend Urban Artist Market (including any of our employees) and hold us harmless from any legal claim or demand (including reasonable attorney’s fees) that arises from your actions, your use (or misuse) of our Services, your breach of the Terms, or you or your account’s infringement of someone else’s rights.
We reserve the right to handle our legal defense however we see fit, even if you are indemnifying us, in which case you agree to cooperate with us so we can execute our strategy.
Disputes with Buyers or Other Vendors
- If you find yourself in a dispute with a buyer or another vendor on Urban Artist Market, we encourage you to contact the other party and try to resolve the dispute amicably.
- Vendors and buyers who are unable to resolve a dispute related to a transaction on our websites may participate in our case system. Urban Artist Market will attempt to help you resolve disputes in good faith and based solely on our interpretation of our policies, in our sole discretion; we will not make judgments regarding legal issues or claims. Urban Artist Market has no obligation to resolve any disputes.
- You release Urban Artist Market from any claims, demands, and damages arising out of disputes with other users or parties.
Disputes with Urban Artist Market
- If you’re upset with us, let us know, and hopefully we can resolve your issue. But if we can’t, then you agree to use a third-party case system to resolve the issue. Any arbitration or mediation under the Terms will take place on an individual basis — class arbitrations and class actions are not permitted.
- You understand that by agreeing to the Terms, you and Urban Artist Market are each waiving the right to trial by jury or to participate in a class action or class arbitration. Notwithstanding the foregoing, each party shall have the right to bring an action in a court of proper jurisdiction for injunctive or other equitable or conservatory relief, pending a final decision by the arbitrator or mediator. You may instead assert your claim in “small claims” court, but only if your claim qualifies, your claim remains in such court, and your claim remains on an individual, non-representative, and non-class basis.
Changes to the Terms
- Occasionally, we update our Terms. If we believe that the changes are material, we’ll definitely inform you by posting the changes and/or sending you an email or message about the changes. That way you can decide whether you want to continue using the Services. Changes will be effective upon the posting of the changes unless otherwise specified. You are responsible for reviewing and becoming familiar with any changes. Your use of the Services following the changes constitutes your acceptance of the updated Terms.