The Violet Flame – Weave on Artisanal Copper Wire Mesh
44″ x 36″ —The Violet Flame was hand woven on artisanal copper wire mesh in Taos, New Mexico. Made with cruelty free and specialty fibers including:
1. Undyed acrylic roving
2. Bleached flax roving
3. Hand dyed wool (from sheep who were raised and treated with loving kindness)
4. Organic cotton from the Texas highlands
The Violet Flame high vibrational spiritual frequencies are infused in this piece.
Out of stock
FREE SHIPPING TO THE CONTINENTAL UNITED STATES. If you live outside of this area, please contact Cheryl Janis at: email@example.com for shipping costs.
Please see Terms & Conditions for refund and exchange info. By purchasing this item, you agree to the Terms & Conditions.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
A return is described as the action of returning the purchased item for ANY reason of dissatisfaction. The Urban Artist Market site policy requires a 30-day period from date of purchase for such a return and is the minimum policy enforced through the terms of the Urban Artist Market Online. After that date, the vendor has the option to deny a return. If the vendor chooses to extend your return policy it should be noted on the Store Policies page in their gallery.
The Urban Artist Market follows these procedures with a return:
- The original quoted price of the item will be refunded in full to the buyer for any reason within 30- days of purchase via the merchant account.
- The initial shipping fee is non-refundable and the buyer will be responsible for paying the return shipping.
- The vendor will not be refunded the cost of the listing fee for the product. However, they will be able to reactivate the listing after the return is received free of cost.
- Urban Artist Market will fully refund the appropriate value fee relating to the vendor membership level.
There are no enquiries yet.