I made this necklace initially to give to attendees of a party, reluctantly, thinking that it may be a mistake since every one who attended would be getting the same thing as a gift. Much to my surprise, the ladies who attended that party where I first introduced this design truly loved wearing the same style necklace, feeling closer and more connected than I could have ever imagined. As time went on, customers who purchased this necklace wanted to have the story written down. Purchasing this necklace for your “Circle of Friends” is a wonderful way of expressing the sentiment of true friendship. I enclose a card with the story of its origin enclosed in a silver envelope to all who purchase this necklace. Slight variations occur between each piece as it is hand fabricated, no mold is used!
The Original “Circle of Friends”
This solid sterling silver pendant measures 1 and 7/16th of an inch. It hangs and moves smoothly on a 1.5 mm thick 18 inch long sterling silver snake chain. A wonderfully versatile design, I make this pendant beginning with raw sterling silver wire. I apply a hammered texture to the outer ring leaving the inner ring smooth. It looks great worn with casual or dressy attire.
The Urban Artist Market provides estimated shipping services through the United States Postal Service. Some vendors may provide alternate shipping methods. In that case, they are required to outline their shipping methods on the Store Policies page of their store.
Vendors must follow the following procedures:
- Provide an accurate "shipping from" address and have it clearly displayed on package.
- Specify your shipping costs and processing times in their listings. Ship items promptly after they are sold. Prompt shipping means that vendors ship each item within 10 days of purchase, unless otherwise specified on their Store Policies page.
- Before vendors update their processing time for a specific order, they must first obtain their buyer’s consent. Comply with all local and international shipping and customs regulations.
- Ship to the address listed on the order.
- Charge an appropriate amount for shipping. US sellers can use calculated shipping to have shipping costs calculated automatically. No handling fees can be added to the shipping estimate.
- It is strongly encouraged for both Vendors and Buyers to insure their shipping for the minimum value of the product and transaction.
- In the unlikely event an order does not arrive, vendors should be prepared to provide valid proof of shipping. Valid proof of shipping must show that the item actually was shipped and that it was sent to the address provided. If a buyer does not receive their order, they may file a refund against your shop.
- The Urban Artist Market is not liable for any items lost in transit.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
A return is described as the action of returning the purchased item for ANY reason of dissatisfaction. The Urban Artist Market site policy requires a 30-day period from date of purchase for such a return and is the minimum policy enforced through the terms of the Urban Artist Market Online. After that date, the vendor has the option to deny a return. If the vendor chooses to extend your return policy it should be noted on the Store Policies page in their gallery.
The Urban Artist Market follows these procedures with a return:
- The original quoted price of the item will be refunded in full to the buyer for any reason within 30- days of purchase via the merchant account.
- The initial shipping fee is non-refundable and the buyer will be responsible for paying the return shipping.
- The vendor will not be refunded the cost of the listing fee for the product. However, they will be able to reactivate the listing after the return is received free of cost.
- Urban Artist Market will fully refund the appropriate value fee relating to the vendor membership level.
There are no enquiries yet.