Do you need an eye catching container to hold your remote so you can always find it? This basket will be a convenient and decorative receptacle for just that purpose. Also perfect as a fruit basket.
Charcoal Catch-All Basket
Size: 9.5″ diameter x 4″
Free delivery in Dallas/Ft. Worth.
The Urban Artist Market provides estimated shipping services through the United States Postal Service. Some vendors may provide alternate shipping methods. In that case, they are required to outline their shipping methods on the Store Policies page of their store.
Vendors must follow the following procedures:
- Provide an accurate "shipping from" address and have it clearly displayed on package.
- Specify your shipping costs and processing times in their listings. Ship items promptly after they are sold. Prompt shipping means that vendors ship each item within 10 days of purchase, unless otherwise specified on their Store Policies page.
- Before vendors update their processing time for a specific order, they must first obtain their buyer’s consent. Comply with all local and international shipping and customs regulations.
- Ship to the address listed on the order.
- Charge an appropriate amount for shipping. US sellers can use calculated shipping to have shipping costs calculated automatically. No handling fees can be added to the shipping estimate.
- It is strongly encouraged for both Vendors and Buyers to insure their shipping for the minimum value of the product and transaction.
- In the unlikely event an order does not arrive, vendors should be prepared to provide valid proof of shipping. Valid proof of shipping must show that the item actually was shipped and that it was sent to the address provided. If a buyer does not receive their order, they may file a refund against your shop.
- The Urban Artist Market is not liable for any items lost in transit.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
A return is described as the action of returning the purchased item for ANY reason of dissatisfaction. The Urban Artist Market site policy requires a 30-day period from date of purchase for such a return and is the minimum policy enforced through the terms of the Urban Artist Market Online. After that date, the vendor has the option to deny a return. If the vendor chooses to extend your return policy it should be noted on the Store Policies page in their gallery.
The Urban Artist Market follows these procedures with a return:
- The original quoted price of the item will be refunded in full to the buyer for any reason within 30- days of purchase via the merchant account.
- The initial shipping fee is non-refundable and the buyer will be responsible for paying the return shipping.
- The vendor will not be refunded the cost of the listing fee for the product. However, they will be able to reactivate the listing after the return is received free of cost.
- Urban Artist Market will fully refund the appropriate value fee relating to the vendor membership level.
There are no enquiries yet.