B3 9.5″ Square Dish
This 9.5” square plate is composed of Yellow/Red streaky glass framed with Pimento red and Canary yellow accents. The plate is 1” deep.
All items are shipped from Carrollton, Texas by USPS. International shipping is not offered.
Please allow 1 -3 business days (excluding weekends and holidays) for your order to be processed for shipping. Please note that processing times are different than shipping times you may see at checkout. Every effort will be made to fulfill orders as quickly as possible.
Shipping times depend on your location. Shipping delays or other disruptions by USPS are out of my control and need to be considered, especially during holidays or other heavier than normal periods for mailing. While the USPS website lists 2 - 8 business days for delivery, the USPS does not guarantee deliveries within that timeframe.
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
Successfully placed orders will receive an email confirmation with your order details. If you do not receive an email, please check your spam filter, or contact me for confirmation. If you need assistance with your order, contact me at email@example.com
No changes will be made to your order once your order has shipped.
Please ensure that you have entered the correct address. I am not responsible for non-delivery due to errors in the address you provide.
If you have not received your item within 14 days of receiving your shipping confirmation, please contact me and I will investigate it for you.
I want you to be happy with your purchase. Returns are accepted up to 30 days after delivery if the item is unused and in its original condition. Returned items must have no visible signs of use. I will then refund the full order amount minus the shipping costs for the return.
- Cancellations must be made prior to shipping.
- Once the item is shipped, the order cannot be cancelled.
- If you return an item, within 30-days of purchase I will refund the purchase price, minus the shipping charges, if the item is unused and in its original condition.
- If your order arrives damaged in any way, please email me as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and a photo of the item's condition.
- If you have any further questions, please contact me at email@example.com
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
Every effort is made for the photographs on this website to represent the actual glass colors as closely as possible. However, because of differences in computers as well as the reflective nature of glass, and the iridescent and reflective nature of dichroic glass, color shifts may occur.
If you have a problem with the artwork you receive, please contact me at:
firstname.lastname@example.org or call 214-683-4446.
Functional art glass pieces should be hand-washed, and not placed in the microwave, refrigerator, freezer, or dishwasher. Every effort is made for pieces intended to be used for food to be food safe.
Each piece of glass has been properly annealed for strength and durability and should not break under normal use conditions. However, it is glass, and if dropped, it may break. Unfortunately, I cannot repair broken glass.
A return is described as the action of returning the purchased item for ANY reason of dissatisfaction. The Urban Artist Market site policy requires a 30-day period from date of purchase for such a return and is the minimum policy enforced through the terms of the Urban Artist Market Online
The Urban Artist Market follows these procedures with a return:
- The original quoted price of the item will be refunded in full to the buyer for any reason within 30- days of purchase via the merchant account.
- The initial shipping fee is non-refundable, and the buyer will be responsible for paying the return shipping.
There are no enquiries yet.