We have exciting changes to the July show. CHECK OUT this video for details!
Ready to submit your art for consideration? CLICK HERE to complete the Request for Consideration form and pay the $25 Consideration Fee.
The Urban Artist Market is an indoor curated show taking place in the Spring of 2020 and will features artisans in a variety of disciplines selling their original work.
The mission of the Urban Artist Market is to provide a professional, stylish and pleasing environment where artists can successfully sell their work. The secondary goal of the market is to encourage diversity and inclusion in the marketplace by raising funds for arts programs.
The Urban Artist Market is a revenue-generating marketplace for cash and carry purchases and potential wholesale order writing. We feature highly-skilled artisans from a variety of creative disciplines to create an incredible show floor experience.
- Curated show requires $25 official request for submission fee
- Juried Best of Show exhibit that takes place throughout the event
- Only one artist per booth (plus an additional helper)
- One-way directional show floor traffic
- Larger spacing between booths and walkways
- Longer show hours, including Saturday morning senior shopping hours
- Snack bar located in lobby
- Facility offering certified Venueshield Environmental Hygiene Program
To learn more about the Irving Convention Center’s safety and sanitation protocols, click here.
Rainmaker Advertising Marketing Plan
The Urban Artist Market founder is also owner of Rainmaker Advertising. Rainmaker has been providing extensive show and attendee marketing to associations and non-profits for more than 20 years. Rainmaker Advertising has planned a coordinated marketing effort for the Urban Artist Market. The company will provide social media marketing through Facebook and Instagram, as well as email marketing and direct mail before the show.