Urban Artist Market Online Return Policy
A return is described as the action of returning the purchased item for ANY reason of dissatisfaction. The Urban Artist Market site policy requires a 30-day period from date of purchase for such a return and is the minimum policy enforced through the terms of the Urban Artist Market Online. After that date, the vendor has the option to deny a return. If the vendor chooses to extend your return policy it should be noted on the Store Policies page in their gallery.
The Urban Artist Market follows these procedures with a return:
- The original quoted price of the item will be refunded in full to the buyer for any reason within 30- days of purchase via the merchant account.
- The initial shipping fee is non-refundable and the buyer will be responsible for paying the return shipping.
- The vendor will not be refunded the cost of the listing fee for the product. However, they will be able to reactivate the listing after the return is received free of cost.
- Urban Artist Market will fully refund the appropriate value fee relating to the vendor membership level.
The Urban Artist Market provides estimated shipping services through the United States Postal Service. Some vendors may provide alternate shipping methods. In that case, they are required to outline their shipping methods on the Store Policies page of their store.
Vendors must follow the following procedures:
- Provide an accurate “shipping from” address and have it clearly displayed on package.
- Specify your shipping costs and processing times in their listings. Ship items promptly after they are sold. Prompt shipping means that vendors ship each item within 10 days of purchase, unless otherwise specified on their Store Policies page.
- Before vendors update their processing time for a specific order, they must first obtain their buyer’s consent. Comply with all local and international shipping and customs regulations.
- Ship to the address listed on the order.
- Charge an appropriate amount for shipping. US sellers can use calculated shipping to have shipping costs calculated automatically. No handling fees can be added to the shipping estimate.
- It is strongly encouraged for both Vendors and Buyers to insure their shipping for the minimum value of the product and transaction.
- In the unlikely event an order does not arrive, vendors should be prepared to provide valid proof of shipping. Valid proof of shipping must show that the item actually was shipped and that it was sent to the address provided. If a buyer does not receive their order, they may file a refund against your shop.
- The Urban Artist Market is not liable for any items lost in transit.
Buyers Use of Our Services
License to Use Our Services. We grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, and revocable license to use our Services—subject to the Terms and the following restrictions in particular:
- You agree that you will not violate any laws in connection with your use of the Services. This includes any local, state, federal, and international laws that may apply to you.
- You are responsible for paying all fees that you owe to Urban Artist Market and vendor.
- Buyer agrees not to crawl, scrape, or spider any page of the Services or to reverse engineer or attempt to obtain the source code of the Services.
- Buyer agrees not to interfere with or try to disrupt our Services, for example by distributing a virus or other harmful computer code.
- Follow our trademark policy. The name “Urban Artist Market” and the other Urban Artist Market marks, phrases, logos, and designs that we use in connection with our Services are trademarks of Urban Artist Market in the US.
- Termination By Urban Artist Market.
- We may terminate or suspend your account (and any accounts Urban Artist Market determines are related to your account) and your access to the Services should we have reason to believe you or your use of the Services violate our Terms. If we do so, it’s important to understand that you don’t have a contractual or legal right to continue to use our Services, for example, to buy on our websites or mobile apps. Generally, Urban Artist Market will notify you that your account has been terminated or suspended, unless you’ve repeatedly violated our Terms or we have legal or regulatory reasons preventing us from notifying you.
- If you or Urban Artist Market terminates your account, you may lose any information associated with your account, including Your Content.
- Urban Artist Market reserves the right to change, suspend, or discontinue any of the Services at any time, for any reason, including those laid out in Urban Artist Market’s policies under these Terms.
Buyers Warranties and Limitation of Liability
- You understand that Urban Artist Market does not manufacture, store, or inspect any of the items sold through our Services. We provide the venue; the items in our marketplaces are produced, listed, and sold directly by independent vendors, so Urban Artist Market cannot and does not make any warranties about their quality, safety, or even their legality. Any legal claim related to an item you purchase must be brought directly against the vendor of the item. You release Urban Artist Market from any claims related to items sold through our Services, including for defective items, misrepresentations by vendors, or items that caused physical injury (like product liability claims).
- You may come across materials that you find offensive or inappropriate while using our Services. We make no representations concerning any content posted by users through the Services. Urban Artist Market is not responsible for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality, or decency of content posted by users that you accessed through the Services. You release us from all liability relating to that content.
- You can use the Services to interact with other individuals, either online or in person. However, you understand that we do not screen users of our Services, and you release us from all liability relating to your interactions with other users. Please be careful and exercise caution and good judgment in all interactions with others, especially if you are meeting someone in person.
We hope this never happens, but if Urban Artist Market gets sued because of something that you did, you agree to defend and indemnify us. That means you’ll defend Urban Artist Market (including any of our employees) and hold us harmless from any legal claim or demand (including reasonable attorney’s fees) that arises from your actions, your use (or misuse) of our Services, your breach of the Terms, or you or your account’s infringement of someone else’s rights.
We reserve the right to handle our legal defense however we see fit, even if you are indemnifying us, in which case you agree to cooperate with us so we can execute our strategy.
Disputes with Vendors or Buyers
- If you find yourself in a dispute with a vendor of Urban Artist Market’s, we encourage you to contact the other party and try to resolve the dispute amicably.
- Vendors and buyers who are unable to resolve a dispute related to a transaction on our websites may participate in our case system. Urban Artist Market will attempt to help you resolve disputes in good faith and based solely on our interpretation of our policies, in our sole discretion; we will not make judgments regarding legal issues or claims. Urban Artist Market has no obligation to resolve any disputes.
- You release Urban Artist Market from any claims, demands, and damages arising out of disputes with other users or parties.
Disputes with Urban Artist Market
- If you’re upset with us, let us know, and hopefully we can resolve your issue. But if we can’t, then you agree to use a third-party case system to resolve the issue. Any arbitration or mediation under the Terms will take place on an individual basis — class arbitrations and class actions are not permitted.
- You understand that by agreeing to the Terms, you and Urban Artist Market are each waiving the right to trial by jury or to participate in a class action or class arbitration. Notwithstanding the foregoing, each party shall have the right to bring an action in a court of proper jurisdiction for injunctive or other equitable or conservatory relief, pending a final decision by the arbitrator or mediator. You may instead assert your claim in “small claims” court, but only if your claim qualifies, your claim remains in such court, and your claim remains on an individual, non-representative, and non-class basis.
Changes to the Terms
- Occasionally, we update our Terms. If we believe that the changes are material, we’ll definitely let you know by posting the changes through the Services and/or sending you an email or message about the changes. That way you can decide whether you want to continue using the Services. Changes will be effective upon the posting of the changes unless otherwise specified. You are responsible for reviewing and becoming familiar with any changes. Your use of the Services following the changes constitutes your acceptance of the updated Terms.